my hair look slightly like him but his hair is better..



Today i rent 2 dvd-Confessions of a Shopaholic & Monster vs Aliens..

Surpisingly the movie is not as gd as i expected,damn it!Waste my $5..Today i also cut my hair,FINALLY!!After 2 months of pin up la my hair & wear hairband during school days..I like the final result but confirm ppl will say "WHERE U GOT CUT HAIR WAN!!?"Fuck u...haha..Hello i cn c the guys snip2 my hair ok!!n ya today super bad luck!!As open my toilet door,bam!!someting fall onto my pants!!WANNNA KNW WAT!!IT A FREAKING UGLY BASTARD LIZARD!!ARGH!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!..As its fell onto my pants,it stay still!!APALAGI!!AKU AMBIK GAYUNG,WATTA!!!It fell on the floor,i hit it so hard,mampos kau!!Then i push the lizard into the drain..EH2 MR LIZARD U 4GET UR TAIL,U THINK I WANT TO KEEP IT 4 SOURVENIR ISSIT!!KANASAI!!!Waliao luckily the lizard nvr go into my pants,haiz nampak gayanya sesat la kau cicak2 and then somebody need to call 911!!haha if u knw wat i mean!!haha wow holiday being a wild ride 4 me uh,i enjoying every sec of it...School in a week!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Azri Aziz left a thought at
12:18 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas