QB


MY TEAM


LAST DAY WAS A BLAST!!!I MEAN A BLAST OF EXPLOSIVE!!!!!!


The main day was so fun,k tis part not fun,1stly 9 boys from zone 2 including me,muz walked to zone 4 juz to collect bunch of phamplets,it was so heavy i thought i was holding a 5kg rice on my shoulder,the rest of them use both hand to carry,on the way back,a long journey 4 sure,2 of the boys wrapping koyak then ameer want also koyak,then the supervisor place some of ameer phamplet to me,waaaa nw i need to balance the thing...mcm amzing race gitu,we all wanna put the phamplets a.s.a.p azri arrived 2nd ahead of ameer n derrick,bannga ni bangga,padahal i was the smallest among the 9 boys..POWER OF WILL KATAKN!!HAHA...During the working time,i haf fun as i play around and joking around wif the security guard,n again my task is to wear the wrist band to the patrons,today was a golden wristbands,style!!aku curi satu!!Bernard(Supervisor) if u c tis,plz close 1 eye,ah like he knw my blog like tat!!haha..ok let rewind,during the race it was super noisy i cnt even listen to my music n bernard let us to watch the race 4 a while..i take the advantage of the noise by scolding vulgarity to the patrons,haha juz 4 fun la,i also scold the police,security guards,ameer & derrick by saying u sux to them!!wat cn they do,they cnt hear!!!hahaha no joke no fun i guess...when the race finished,tons of ppl rushing out from the circuit,me & derrick use the CHEAT-TACTICS by not scanning most of the patrons pass,oh come on the race is finish wat here to scan about,RITE!!N YA I GET TO SCAN THE SINGTEL GRIDS GALS PASS!!!I REPEAT EH SINGTEL GRIDS GIRLS!!!HAHAHA ALL OF THEM R SO TALL,SOME ONLI BELOW MY HEIGHT...I ALSO SAW JADE SEAH!!I WAS SHOCKED TILL I ASK HER TO PASS THRU WITHOUT SCAN HER PASS,I LOOK UNFRIENDLY THOUGH!!Many pretty angmos pass by n ugly patrons also...haha...the Exit was a BLAST!!!A job well done by me n derrick then we finish our job,we all met up wif the rest at information booth,while waiting 4 ohters,my gate mates suddenly bonded 4 group phototaking time,kinda weird coz we all hardly talked to each other but they were friendly n fun to hang out wif!!briefing time,the supervisor ask 4 feedback,blah3 n ask the guys to carry things to bring it to zone 1 but i hid behind my gal teamates n i dnt carry a single ting..as i was walked back,saw tis gal very cute2 1,i notice her(afiqah) since 2nd days,she was walking alone so when opportunity present itself,u need to take it,so i ask 4 her fb email,number2 da tk main eh,buang masa,haha gentleman tk!!!n ya i get disturd wen ppl say if a guy take a gal number or fb mean the guy like the gal,come on grow up ppl,dnt make me throw hot water to u guys then u guys take to realise..it like u tell me that if i take every single 1 of my gal teammates fb mean tat i like them,wtf!!Do u guys even know the words of "MAKING FRENS"k move on...arrive at zone1,place the ting then we say our gdbye,as we walking to the bus shuttle,afiqah followed the wati they all by crossing the road as they tink the bus shuttle at opposite side so i n farhadah keep walking as we knw we r walking the rite ways,n ya that the last time i saw her,pretty sad...N AGAIN BUY MACDONLADS,3 TIMES IN A ROW BABY!!!

K LET BREAK IT DOWN!!THIS THE PPL I SAW ENTERING MY GATE,Face to Face 4 THE 3DAYS,AS MY GATE IS 4 VIP, I REPEAT EH VIP!!haha

1)Fernando Alonso
2)Rubens Barrichello
3)Sebastian Vettel
4)Mark Webber
5)Nico Rosberg
6)Timo Glock
7)Robert Rubica
8)Kazuki Nakajima
9)Singapore Grids Girls
10)RICHARD BRANSON(DNT PLAY2 U KNW,BILLIONAIRE WOAH)
11)Minister(dnt knw their name)
12)OTHER I DNT KNW THEIR NAME....

Azri Aziz left a thought at
1:08 PM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas