Ok here anOTHER story about me past 1 months..

I think the week after camp,3days of puasa,i fall sick,i got fever,headache and stomache in 1 go,wapian so pity of me,i feel realli sick tat time but i nvr go doctor n ya i still puasa u knw,end up breaking fast time,i eat french fries onli coz got no apet
ite,haiz..the next days,i feel better a bit but i juz go doctor coz i 1 mc 4 the days,lazy to go school mah..on the way to the doctor,i was in bus,got tis secondary gal keep looking at me as if i knw her like tat,then she keep turning behind to c me,waliao mcm nk number org gitu,but i muz say she super cute but nah not in the mood u haf gal la,so she get the big cross on her face by me..haha..go to doctor blabla3..the next 2 days my sister fall sick juz like me,she more worst,keep shitting onli n the best part my mom also kena stomache non-stop,funny la i can onli imagine..both of them go doctor..keching2 total medical bill 4 juz a week=$120=4visits..c how fast money fly..the other visit to doctor is by jeng jeng jeng,me again!!tis time round,my body were all itchy,super itchy,i also dnt knw y,it suddenly happened,i put powder but it still doesnt work so i go doctor,unfortunately my family doc closed as it was saturday so i go doctor nearby my house,it closed also,so mom ask to go 24hrs doctor also near my house..I TELL U THE WEIRDIER EXPERIENCE EVER!!i thought i was in a drama scene or someting..hehe...here it goes,as it is my 1st time here,so they do their admin matter,ask my ic thingy..then i sit down,1st2 got tis kid wif her father keep walking2 outside,waliao cnt they juz sit down,sekali the kid faint la sia so the father panic,he want to c the doctor nw but cnnt coz got other ppl inside mah,so the gal was rested on a different room..aiyoo so pity..so drama rite!!2nd scene-a guy take his mecidine at the counter wif his father,kena $140,wawawa father angry,he 1 to knw each of the mecidine price but the nurse say it confidential,the nurse both look blur2 sia,then father stomp out frm the clinic angrily..drama2!!3rd scene-tis mother of her 2 kids who having fevas everytime er,she always shocked when the nurse explain the medication of her kids,waliao juz listen and shut up la,i think the mother nvr go doctor b4 issit,maybe last time she live in a cave i tink..hahaha..Last scene-it my scene during my checkout,i tell the doctor tat my body all itch,show my "beautiful body" to him,i tink he was impressed wif my body..haha joking2...then he use the pump2 ting on my left handd,HELLO MY BODY ITCH,I NOT ASKING U TO CHECK MY BLOOD PRESSURE!!anu mcm real je doctor 2,then he recommend me to take injection,wawawa suka2 je nk inject org,kalau aku jadi cacat mcm ane!!haha...i told him,i rather not,maybe try some lotion 4 a start,furthermore injection confirm expensive sia..my medication bill $45,X rite,if i go my family doctor,maximum onli $30..i nw regret sia,i rather buy prickly heat powder $2,use the whole bottle on my body,confirm putin abis la like the mummy then i cn go scare ppl in the progress...Drama!!hahaha tat all folk..My body ten years from nw..hahaha
.

Azri Aziz left a thought at
2:42 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas