2nd day of F1!!


I Haf charge my battery n ready to go!!I go alone today coz the rest 1 2 take shuttle bus to gate 1 whereas i wanna walked to gate 2 frm city hall mrt as gate2 is nearer to my gate!!actualli i late already so i juz take my time lor,arrived at gate 2,kena security check,every1 also muz kena check..the security check my bag n saw 1ooplus bottle then ask me to drink a sip,wtf!!a sip also counted uh,inama!!then the other officer use the scanner n checked around my body,then ted2!!he ask me to remove my phone,then ted2 again,he ask me to remove my sweet,then ted2!!hey berapa byk ted la,lucky at my part there nvr ted coz i wear metal underwear u knw..haha..kidding2!!today my task is to wear wrist band to the vip patrons onli,troublesome sia,i feel so pressure everytime i do it,some angmos is so hairy,i so geli,haha i always haf difficulty wen i wear the bands to the hairy angmos,mcm nk tarik je bulu dia,serious2 punya la susah nk pakai kn diaorg!!!hey2 i also get to wear preety angmos u knw,,hehe..btw 1 lady fom torro rosso was so pretty,a mix a caucasians n chinese,power2...i also do some scanning today,some patrons lazy to flash out the pass so i kena take frm stomach as some pass r long,benci tau i,i accidentally touched their stomach,some of them r lady,that ok2 la,diaorg nk manje2 la 2,MOST OF THEM R BUNCIT ANGMOS,KIMAK!!TK SUKA AKU!!hahaha....Durin the f1 qualify round,i listen to song n put the ear plugs,style instead of hearing the loud noise,i was entertain wif the songs in my phone..hehe...Today do a lot of runing,i sweat so much,i feel so tired n quickly go back home,buy macdonald again 4 supper,hungry la,breakfast n lunch nvr eat,pity me!!!n ya tings to add on,1 patrons is unhappy wif derrick n wanna fight wif him,bastards rite!!ON OTHER HANDS 1 DRUNKEN PATRON SAY TAT I M THE MOST HANDSOME PERSON IN THE WORLD!!OMG!!!HAHAHA!!THEN HE HUG AS IN SHOULDER TO SHOULDER LA,N ASK ME WHETHER I AGREE OR NOT!!I SAY OK2 LA,SUKA HATI KAU LA!!HEHE ACTUALLI I WAS HAPPI LA BUT HIS BREATH UH SO BUSUK,BUSUK PUNYA ORG,MATI KUNJU INI MCM!!!JUST IMAGINE!!!ACTUALLI THE DRUNK GUY SAY I WANNA TEKAN DERRICK BUT I SAVE THE DAY AS I QUICKLY SCAN HIS PASS THEN HE SAY I HANSEM!!WAKAKAKAKA BODOH NYA ORG!!!i tink the guy pretend to b drunk coz his comment actualli was PERFECTLY TRUE!!EHME2!!!

Azri Aziz left a thought at
12:28 PM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas