7 aug

Wati keep telling me that i was a reserve team 4 the national team tingy,sekali today i kena called up,so i rushed down at 8.15am to set the table n i get my new bl green shirt,i hate the shirt coz it too uncomfortable,i feel so HOT!!!Back to action,we the bl put tattoo on our hand,so the semangat!!i was assigned to give out flag,super fun la actualli,c the different faces of ite student as in the way they act when i give up the flag to them,some even ran away from me(oh come on,u not a singaporean issit,go eat shit!!!hahaha,but most of them r so sporting n take the flag..I was extra happi when most of the girl,take the flag from me,some r so manje,eeyeeewwww tampar kau aru tau!!!hahaha...Msg sulastri to take her flag but unfortunately she cnt go down as she got lesson..She say she want ballonn instead of flag...N speaking bout ballon,ppl go gaga over the ballon sia,it like hot cake..hahahaha...i take 1 ballon 4 sulastri n tie it on my shoulder,sekali after a few minutes the ballon flew away...haha up n up it goes to indonesia not pulau ubin tau sulastri...hahaha..n ya to add up to my happiness,in my hand,left 1 flag so in my heart say:ok let give tis to a cute gal la,i turned ard sekali saw tis gal that i haf crush2 on her,a business admin 1st year girl,i was like,give it to her!!give it to her!!Which i bravely did,she smiled shyly to me n accept the flag...OMG!!!!Tat is the sweetest smile ever sia wif her dimple,OMG ONE IN A MILLION!!!U melt me wif ur smile..I was so happi!!after skool,faiz came out wif the idea to play bowling at tamp safra,kanasia!!i reached there,so many ppl was there n they keep me waiting 1 hr,nabei!!so we decide not to play bowling n the smart alex say he 1 2 play soccer,wtf!!who 1 2 play soccer wif onli 3 ppl...So az save the day n tell them let played badminton..Reached at sport hall,makcik say fully booked but table tennis is available coz we decide to play it coz we got play table tennis b4 during our secondary life at clubhouse...hehe n ya the rental of table is onli $1.50,cheap rite...hahaha...in the begining, i lose many time but in the end,i the champ as i win 10 games,faiz n naim 7games in a hr game...hahahaha...back at home,i was so tired that i nvr even touched my book nor doing my bev assignment...

Azri Aziz left a thought at
12:58 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas