Nabei Y oh Y!!!

Wake up late again as usual,nvr go Afd,come to skool at 10pm,bev lesson 4 awhile onli,Today no cms but I n Dianto(Ameer M.I.A) meet Teacher to show our script(I n Dianto do overnite u knw wat y i overslept,haha),teacher say our class power la,onli us send the script,the other cnt be bother,well teacher give us A ok..haha..OFA TEST,i dnt knw tis lady ah(maybe headsection or juz a teacher)she spoilt my mood,she come to me n ask 4 my name n told me to cut my hair by monday or there will b no mark 4 Ofa,FUCKING SHIT,I LIKE MY HAIR SIA!!ITS gonna b holiday SOON u knw,wat ur problem sia auntie!!Frm secondary to ite yishun to nw ite simei,my hair WILL always b an issue to the teacher,ass them all..There guys in the skool haf longer hair than mine,u idiot!!I ask mr Quek,who is she?All he say is that she the person who can kick ur ass out from tis skool!!Waliao!!So nw die2 i muz cut coz i'll b meeting her on monday..Damn Damn Damn!!!

Azri Aziz left a thought at
11:54 PM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas