Monday BLuesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u happi n u knw,u clap ur hand!!
If u happi n u knw,u clap ur hand!!
Fuck off!!!I not happi n i knw it...haha..

Today i realli wanna start a fresh as in stop being late,pay more attention,b more humble n haf gd attitude la...It all spoilt after i wake up late n come 4 lifeskills 45minlate,waliao pathetic sia,got test n i nvr do it,wat happenned to me ar!!i was like blaming myself 4 it,maybe i still nvr learnt my lesson,go sleep at 4am,
onli 3hr of sleep,tinking of studying bev,end up,go termenung n do my own ting,idiot la,wapian...i tell u,i was super tired,juz i enter the class,tis dianto ask me,hey y ur hair go down,waaa i was not in the mood sia,i tell him,Dnt ask stupid question!!waaa member straight away silent sia...haha..kn da kena...Even during afd lesson,Mr Quek say i look bored today,n ya i reply i juz tinking too much bout my love tingy,i tink it becoz of my ego..Mr Quek is the best teacher ever,he even recommended us to haf a gf in skool so that we wnt feel lonely n he even helped me to find 1..haha cute rite..Thank teacher Criously u r the best!!But currently i lost hope in love already la..haiz!N ya speaking of love,after afd,i saw my last time crush girl frm QE,I like her dimples,we nvr have the chance to get to knw each other,maybe one day la..Bev lesson,i already prepare notes to cheat during the test,ooopppssss pls dnt exposed my secret ok ppl..i nvr study so i so desperate that i muz cheat la coz i nvr do my progress test 1 sia,sekali due to overwhelming response frm the class to cncl the test,teacher give us the answer as in go thru wif us..kimek!!power per!!N ya 1st time ever i sleep in class,criously wat happening to me,tis is so not ME!!!!!Well 4get today,Let make tomolo a new day 4 me!!Kla ppl tat all 4 today...

Azri Aziz left a thought at
10:14 PM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas