M I Turning To A Bad Boy?(Wonder Y!)
Past few days,certainly it not my day..
There the reason-
1)I tinking of dye my hair dark red!!
2)I Almost losing focus toward study..
3)Finally i tinking of smoking..OMG!!i'm mad rite,i nvr try it b4 n from last time i realli reject to the max of trying,even 1 puff,n nw i tinking of smoking,criously tis is wat i thinking rite nw,maybe tat the onli way to relieve stress rite nw,ARGH!!I dnt knw...I tink Ppl gonna mad wif me if they read tis...

Its killing me not to communicate wif her 4 two days,criously...M i too stubborn to admit my mistake,well wat mistake i do??i still digging out the answer..I nvr feel so low n down b4 n ya i doesn't haf a gd nice sleep tis few days n today is the 2nd time i sleep in class,GOSH!!Well i admit i not the type of person tat SUKA MENGALAH!!i'm not but i trying hard 4 u,in ur eyes,i meanless to u...If there someting that dislike u,then tell me,we cn talk it thru but all u do is silent,silent is not the best part option okay n beside do u even tink how i feel?No u dnt!!Wat i do wrg man!!Maybe,juz maybe some guys already trying to attract her,if tat the case,i willing to 4get her so long as she happi but losing her is like losing millions worth of cash,she is irreplaceable!!Well maybe tis the last time,i gonna blog about her,i cnt continue to be like tis,it hurt me so badly,it about time i focused my energy toward my studies,after many obstacle in my life,i muz do my part as a son,STUDY!STUDY!STUDY!tis year i'm gonna b 20 n my parents is getting older,time to WAKE UP AZRI!!Haiz i feel so so so sad after typing tis post..I juz a PRETENDER in school but back at home,i realli hurt inside..If u reading tis,i hope u understand the pain tat i going thru n i apologise to u if i do anyting wrg..I also hope we cn b back to normal..Msg me if u ok already,i'll b waiting....




Azri Aziz left a thought at
3:06 PM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas