21 MAY-Thusday...

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!Thank Fiona!!haha

Today is Afd CA test n I didn't study sia because i so tired yetersday,early in the morning i watched american idol live,i didn't go 4 lifeskill n swimming test...haha..to my dissapointment,ADAM LOSE!!!Wtf!!!Kla watevam,in the class,i sat wif adeline during the test n she show me some of her answer,she clever mah...Sekali teacher say that the pink paper n white paper is not the same,ARgh!!I copy 4 wat,wasted sia!!Left 10min,then i start do my ledger paper,lucky i finish on time,i tink i cn pass but not gd grade ah..After test,saw the girl frm qe,i tell fiona then she straight go to her,waliao so sudden sia,Aku pun apa agi cabot ah....haha...tHEN wE headed to campus haven campus,the food quite nice ah,then fiona show me the magic number,Ahhhhhhhhhh i so happii..hehe...During afd lesson,i kena blocked nose n my body nt feeling well,i skip bev n go home,back at home,msn n msg wif her...hehe..I so happi...

Azri Aziz left a thought at
5:01 PM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas