15 mAY-Friday...

Get my progress test result-60/1oo waaaa so borderline sia,well at least i pass...hahahaha...i realli got many careless mistakes,nvrmind next week commontest i will tried to do well..Today got no cms
(our teacher sick) n bev,so actualli we cn go home at 10am,so good rite,i knw but becoz we going swim today so we need to wait the other cms class,so yar we all eat at cafe 1,dianto tok cock bout sex,waaa damn funny n his pronunciation is so damn koyak rabak,tkle ang!!haha...Highlight of the day is going to swimming,the girl go 1st where the guys go shop 4 tight n goggle..After 1hr then we arrived at swimming pool..I cnt swim tat well but i got my trademark of my own..hahaha..i'm the onli person tat cn submerge myself all the way to the bottom of the pool n i cn do different style like sleeping,sitting,n any relaxing motion..haha...ridwan was so impressed until he ask me to do so many time,Giler sia,i was like going up,down,up,down,my head r is so blank sia when go underwater...n tis elene go scratch my chest wif her finnger,waaa she sure leave some mark but ya she accidentally onli,so okay la,give chance..haha...After swim,go sleep at hm then muz work at 7pm..so boring today but today got plenty of cute customer,alah u knw boys!!WELL I not so into this ok,i got some1 back at skool..hehe;)We nvr contact the whole day today,reason being,she quiet,i quiet la..K enuf of her already..hmmm kinda miss yck la,juz get to knw manager yck juz got fired!!ARGH!!so pity ler!!After work,go home straight coz very sleepy but still till nw(4am)i haven sleep..haha..I was watching hell kitchen n survivor at youtube..Kla tat all,tomolo work diner onli coz rose replace me lunch,to return her the favour i'll b taking her sunday dinner coz of her father birthday,awwwhhh so sweet of me...K la tat all Gd Day!!

Azri Aziz left a thought at
3:31 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas