14 May-Thusday...

Well today is quite boring la,wake up super late today,tis by far by late coming ever,i was 45min late 4 s&w n i dnt even go 4 lifeskills in the morning,wat telah happen to me,i certainly not a late comer,i always punctual,nw tat i skooling at ite simei,tis habit come along,bad boy sia!!Argh!!I Dnt like to b late,it juz not me...Reached skool,go find my class at the field there,saw no sign of them,go cafe 2,find out tat s&w cncl due to some sport heat,so sian eh,i looking forward to play game ler but then nvrmind...Ofa lesson,i was all by my own coz eza sick n the best part i finish the assignment all by myslef,so the happi!!Afd lesson was ok,teacher juz revise the work then bev lesson,many ppl cabot but i still go coz i gd boy mah..Yar that all goes today..Any1 dnt like her new hair,c la very the gatal rite,wan to curl,nw 1 2 reborn back..Well it's not that bad la,u juz need to accept it juz like me after the stupid cut..At the end of day,appearance is not important,the heart that say it all..So yar,i like u as wat u r...Late at nite,due to some sian msn,i search 4 some funny jokes..Here it is...
A Really Bad Day
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

Warning tis jokes is NC16...
Poor guy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!" (Siak per JANTAN,padan muka!!hahaha)

Azri Aziz left a thought at
2:31 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas