13 mAY-Wednesday..

I dnt feel like blogging but nvrmind i make it short la k..I thought i late 4 afd class,then arrived at the class,still other ppl haven turn up,waah so lucky,afd so short n ok la,cms also ok,MAT SALEH teacher become our lecturer today n at the end of the lesson,he sing a song wif his student who wanna join singapore idol(hello mr!i sing better than u,even if i mumble my word,i tink it still sound better than ur voice..hahaha)after tat ofa lesson,today so easy la,eza guide me n i even cn do it myself,steph n eza ah always disturb2 me u knw,irritating sie n somemore tis fiona ah,we in the same room also want to msg2,tok face to face cnnt ah...lol..Ms dion release us early so we all go eat at cafe 2 lor,i get myself dory fish!!Yahoo!!I gonna kill tat fish in my mouth!!hahaha..Lazy Az tell wei xiong that he dnt feel like going tkd,i criously lazy sia but main reason i 1 2 c american idol at 6pm..hahaha adam lambert fan katakn..Aftr tat me,fiona,wei xiong,li rong n shorty go library,tok2 like nobody business then shorty 1 2 take picture,she 1 me to pretend kissing wei xiong,wth!!giler punya org...hahahaha they r very hilarious ppl la..Ok tis part sux,i was running to the back entrance but still cnnt find toot then wlked all the way back at front,still dnt haf,wah i was sweating sia but nvrmind,To be honest,i was so pissed off but wat to do,patient az patient,k blablablabla!!I go prime mart there,buy food n cursed that pakcik who cut my hair...hahaha..N ya i again cut my hair at late nite by myself,i cut it short!!i hate when the wind blow my hair n the hair goes messy juz like in the afternoon...As a result i cutting become sux,ARGH!!SO STUPID OF ME!!okla that all..today not my day,i feel SO down..

Azri Aziz left a thought at
12:26 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas