oh oh ohoh oh oh oooah x4.....i so addicted to the spaceman song by the killers...hahaha...K today suppose to work spilt la,replace syed 4 lunch n kaiyew say he put me working 4 today dinner,so ok la kn coz 6days already nvr work,then early in the morning ard 3am,faiz say hafiz replace syed,msg hafiz,he say ya,he replace syed,so i juz give it 2 hafiz la,n decided to sleep at 5am...hohohoho...wake up time,go shop 2 buy hair dye,FUCK IT!!I Buy the wrg one,k dowan to elaborate,My $11 goes down the drain....ARGH!!!!then msg kaiyew coz i wanna 2 come at 7pm...
My msg to him....


Me:Helo brother ur brother dizzy2 a bit but he realli 1 2 work.so cn ur brother start at 7pm n ya if possible,give ur bother centre or outside or station c coz ur brother love to work alone..tank u ah brother,i saluate u la brother...(sakit2 pun cerewet eh aku,i dnt 1 runner coz everyting muz done quickly n the smoke cn cause me to haf flu,i also not 100% fit mah,fhm2 je la)

Kaiyew:Nevermind la,see my bro sick,go to rest la,ok,so bro u no eed to came at diner la ok(eng dia rbk apa,hahahaaha..baikya dia,aku pun ambil je la peluang...hahahahaa)

Me:So gd ah?not lack of staff meh?

Kaiyew:ok la....

apalagi tido la aku....hahahahaha....wake up at 6pm,mother ask to buy food coz my auntie frm melaka wanna come,so memandang aku ni yg tua so kena la mengalah,asyik2 aku tau...hahahaha...go to st11,buy kuaw teow goreng,i c the way they cook,very tk sesnowsnow sia,very unhygienic sia yet they was voted as best makan places in singapore,wat the fuck!!!i buy myself spaghetti at century foodcourt,yum2,sejak aku sakit ni,asyik2 makan je,bestkn,nk sakit byk2 la gini...hahahaha....reached home,my auntie arrived already,my little cousin zack also haf...he so cute....he ask him....

Me:Zack umur brp?

Zack:5 tahun...(dgn confidence dia jwb tau)
Me:Zack,ane kakak n abg zack?(both of his siblings,aged 11 n 9)
Zack:kt umah,buat homework...
Me:Pandai dia,kakak n abg zack umur brp?

Zack:kakak 4,abg 3years old...
Me:eh kalau abg n kakak aged 3 n 4,asl zack
panggil diaorg abg n kakak...hahahaha...
Zack:(speechless,confused then smile)cut
enya adik saudara aku ni..

Then my auntie left n they give me $20,best k
n,$11 keluar,$20 masuk....hahahahaha.....n ya its about time i changed my phone,da tengah maut sie ni handphone,asyik2 stuck je,my m1 contract ends next month,i dowan to upgrade it coz i wan free unlimited msg plans,much more better coz i like to msg2 mah,m1 doesnt offer tat so i tinking of taking starhub,mummy say starhub network not gd n the hp price much more expensive,so i left wif singtel,singtel pun ok juga,got the plan i want,so ok la...Bye2 m1,i been wif u 4 4yrs already n its time to betray u coz u sux...hahahaha...most properly i gonna changed number next month so u guys take note k....Adios....


DO YOU KNW-DURING MY YIO CHU KANG P
RIMARY DAY,I WAS A SPRINTER REPRESENTING MY HOUSE,MERCURY!!,TK TAHU KN....I WIN A MEDAL 3YRS IN A ROW IN A RELAY 4X100M,PRIMARY 4,I GET GOLD,PRIMARY 5 GET BRONZE,PRIMARY 6 GET SILVER...POWER TK...EVERYTIME WE CHALLENGE EACH OTHER AMONG MY TEAMMATES,I WILL ALWAYS FINISH 2ND...N YA I NVR TOOK PART 4 100M EVENT COZ SCARE OF FALLING AH...HEHEHEHE...I REMEMBER TAT PARTICULAR DAYS,I HAF TRG AT THE FIELD.N I KEEP FALLING AT THE MUDDY FIELD,MEMALUKN SIE,MY PANT WERE ALL DIRTY,MY TEAMMATES ALSO WONDER Y I KEEPINNG FALLING ON TAT DAYS....HAHAHAHA

Azri Aziz left a thought at
10:17 PM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas