26 MARCH-THUSDAY....

Whole days,i was busy cleaning my house coz mommy say i lazy,nvr helped out past few days,so yar today is the day where i sweep the floor,fold n iron the clothes,washed my shoes n re arrange my clothes,i tell u,my shirts is so damn many,some of them,i haven use somemore,n ya as i bring down the clothes n pants,,i find out that i haf a white jeans,wtf!!!where does tis ting come frm,me in white jeans,nvr in a million years i gonna wear tat....i also pissed out wif myself becoz there many shirt n i still waste my money to buy shirt,damn it..that y my money always fly so fast...Now i dnt care ,i stick to wat i haf,the shirt still look gd sia...No more buying shirts!!!!Its time to appreciate ting coz i reaalli fortunate to haf a gd life compare to the poor,i realli feel sad 4 them,k2 dnt get emotion azri....kla tat all folks......tomolo got sakura training again,yahoo!!!!


DO YOU KNW-I GET 2 BURSARY AWARD 4 BEST IMPROVEMENT DURING MY SECONDARY LIFE...WAKAKAKAKA....MLS2 GINI PUN LE DPT,SO GD AH!!!

Azri Aziz left a thought at
4:25 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas