22 march-Sunday...

I worked split today but come 30minutes late,lunch service was okay,i do runner wif Fakrur...N ya I being having headache n flu 4 the past few days,i feel so tired n weak 4 the 1st time,sometimes feel wanna faint pun bgs so tk pyh keje...After lunch service,Go eat,i buy myself chicken cutlet rice(all-time favourite)then lay down on the chairs which i arranged them in a row..Wake up,wah mabok menambah-nambah sia,so i want to relax my mind so i walked2 alone eh at pasir ris town park,tgk2 org pancing ikan,mcm emo gitu kn...hahaha..Da start briefing pun,i still take my time and walk slowly back to sakura with my masam face,i was assigned to centre,thank god is not runner but runners on that day was totally relax,i so jealous n ya when i clear customer plate n put the waste of food on my tray,the smell make me wanna vomit sia n i almost did at the hotplate counter..Bau udang dia,kimek,tkle angkat ah!!!Thruout the days,i quiet onli but sometimes got talk2 a bit la..hahaha..After finish worked,Faiz brief us bout our formation..We all very the semangat,cnt wait 4 the match day to come.....


DO YOU KNW-I ONCE DATE A WOMAN,6 YEARS OLDER THAN ME!!!JENG JENG JENG!!!!

Azri Aziz left a thought at
3:34 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas