15 March-Sunday...

Today is totally KECOH LA!!!Today was i.t show last days so i already make up my mind to buy hp pavilion laptop at 1.3k...its consider cheap la,compare to its original price of 2k..so yar somemore the fuction is all superb...so happi2 go there wif shidiq n naim...btw i bring cash sia of 1.3k in my bag,geram sie kalau hilang tk balik modal sie...So reached there,so many ppl sia,very2 many,i tell,offer semua very tempting la,wish i cn buy them all coz i'm I.T FREAK!!!!So we straight away head to the hp vendor...SEKALI ORG TU CKP-THE OFFER IS 4 PAYING MY CREDIT CARDS!!!ARGH!!!ASL LA TK BLG SIANG2 SIE!!!so i was like in dilema,wat laptop 2 buying...hahahahaha...look around then got tis compaq,new model,function gd but no graphic card n the processor nt tat gd at$899,dpt 3yrs warranty agi...juz besides compaq,axioo,singapore brand laptop,cheap yet gd,3years warranty..next stop,at acer,1.3k,its better than compaq but 1 year warannty onli...lastly go to benq,if u buy the laptop,u get camera free,touchscreen somemore,the function laptop also gd....ARGH!!!I was so damn streesss sia...i realli cnt make my decision...i ask shidiq n naim,they say take the acer 1 coz the function gd..but 2 me,i prefer compaq ah coz cheap mah...Btol punya pening ah,kalau la hp 2 tk buat hal,aku tkla jadi mcm gini....Da berjam2 kt sane pun tkle decide,nk g keje pula nanti...So i ask my adviser,mY MOM..sHE say juz buy compaq la,if later i 1 2 upgrade ting,cn ask my cousin bf to do it 4 me...So yar,after naim buy headphones,we head down to buy lar...Sekali npk acer agi 1 at 859,ARGH!!!i change my mind so fast,naim say tis 1 is better than compaq but its still not gd 4 him coz proceessor nt gd n no graphic card...Damn!!but i nvr listen to him,so i take the form to buy ah,half tulis,btol2 kt sebelah,ada offer bgs agi,RAM 4gd,size 320gd n ada nvidia geforce,yahoooo,naim say=ah ni bgs...Tanpa membuang masa i straight pick tis,1.1k ok la..c how fast i change my mind...Criously i was too stresses ah...so nw i haf tis acer laptop,i happi ah wif my decision....go home,take taxi eh,bebual dgn taxi driver,pakcik 2 kekek la..he ssay he skool at NTU,but last time was NTUC....hahahahaha.....muz rush to work but keep msging kaiyew tat i cnt make coz i 1 2 sign up 4 M1 mobile broadbnd somemore,half price sie,siapa tknk....Belanje naim n shidiq burger king,kecian diaorg ikot aku pusing2 kt i.t show so i treat them lor....end up kaiyew say dnt need to come work,so good,thank bro!!alik try on my 1st ever laptop n i'm so happi like my life is nw complete.....hahahhahaha....n ya 1st time i nvr work on saturday n sunday dinner,yAHOOOOOO.....



14 march-Saturday...

Nvr go trg coz 1 2 go i.t show AGAIN!!!tis time,realli 1 2 survey properly coz naim will b wif me,the computer expert...hahahaha...jalan2 then eat at food court,finish surveying...go whitesands,eat again at kfc then play arcade...btw ras replace me at the last minutes,thank you ya,nanti saya belanje makan...till nw he haven ask 4 it so azri.diam2 je lor....hahahahaha...


DO YOU KNW-I HAF 13X,N I MUZ SAY ONLI 1,I FELT TAT SHE MY TRUE LOVE,AWWWWHHHHH!!!MY 1ST KISS SIA...HAHAHA...I WAS SEC 2 BACK THEN...TILL NW I CNT 4GET HER,OH GOD,WHERE IS SHE NW??I SO REGRET WAT I DONE TO HER...OUR 9MONTHS RELATIONSHIP GONE TO WASTE...N YA OTHER 12 IS ALL MONKEY LOVE...HAHAHAHA...N I SO HAPPI 2 B SINGLE RITE NW,NW I REALLI LOOKING 4 MORE SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP SAMPAI KE ANK,CUCU KATAKN....HAHAHAHA

Azri Aziz left a thought at
10:49 PM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas