30 january-Friday....

HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY ADIKKU!!!!!!!

I was totally anxious 4 Jae posting today,cnt sleep so i on comp till 3am then lay on my bed,off the light,prepare to sleep..golek sana golek sini,still cnt sleep,i suddenly feel hot..haaha...padahal kipas on dpn muka sie..i keep tinking of my posting maybe but i realli haf a strong feeling tat i get accounting at ite simei(my 2nd choice)....at last ard 5am,then cn sleep.....the next ting i knw,tis high school never end song(my msg tone)keep buzzing me,in my mind(Setan manala msg aku pagi2 ni,haha)open my msg...MOE msg me=Muhammad AZri bin abdul aziz u r posted to ite simei accounting....Terus mata segar,lompat2 sampai org giler...

Mom:Ah ni da kenapa ni,subuh2 lompat2?
Me:Sori ma,Mimpi naik pelamin ah...
Mom:Bgs2 berangan la selalu,g sembhyang sana....
Me:Ok set....

I also dont knw y i so happi,i shudn't b actualli coz i failed my o level n there noting to proud of,well i juz take positive side,maybe ite simei is the best out of the worse,so yar kinda hapi...
Shidiq posted to ite clementi,well faiz,sori 4 nt getting to b in ur skool,i try my best already,moe dnt let me 2...FINALLY SHIDIQ N FAIZ WILL B BEST BUDDY....HAHAHAHA....still remember both of them behaviour like a kid,bitch slap each other outside class,secondary 5 somemore,aiyoo!!!turn 2 a fight,nvr tok to each other n finally back again...Faiz famous word:JGN MAIN2 TAUUH!!hahaha....After skool,go cdc,rebook my ftt,reached there,packed wif a lot of ppl,i feel bored so i look ard my surroundings(perhatikn satu2 punya gerak gerik)SHOCKINGLY,SURPISINGLY!!4 THE 1ST TIME I SAW TAMBUNG AMAL WARNA HITAM(k krg fhm2 je la)cencor sie pompuan 2,mata sakit tau...hahaha... later i go eat swesen to celebrate my sister birthday,i ask her whether she 1 $20 or beg pattern zaman skrg...haha...she told me,she 1 the beg,apala if she choose the money,senang sikit keje aku...haha..i told her that she will get the bag onli after 10feb(fhm2 je la) coz i order thru blogshop n they still ordering their stock...so yar....at swesen,i haf a teriyaki spaghetti,well u knw i'm a italian man..i eat cheese nt belacan..haha..i also haf tis ice cream called sticky chocolatie ice cream,it nice then after a while muah sie,the taste of chocolate realli strong,wasted ah...Ya today been gd..well that all folk.....

Azri Aziz left a thought at
11:31 PM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas