MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!



Today wake up at 12pm,straight on computer,Online wif pamper...
Webcam wif her,face like nvr bath..haha(actualli i juz joking but she dont knw,juz 1 2 make her paiseh,wakaka)Off to work then when i reach,go down to buy gift coz later at night got exchange gifts..Buy tis cute frame n Vip awards kind of paper,(very unique so i buy)Run back to sakura,shoot,briefing start...but then i take my time to change...i runner again(send food)..the dinner service is very fun,i so hyper today..Smile here Smile there,ehem2...As i was too hyper,i accidentally hit tis baby on the head wif my tray,waliao,scare sie,GUESS WAT,the baby nvr cry,he look at me cluessly..haha CONFIRM THE BABY GROW BECAME METAL HEAD LA...haha...4 today,the pathway became my runway coz i will shake my butt as i walk like a model(as i sending the food,haha)very relax sie,i was so bored,i pretend to be sick so tat yvette,will give me sweet n chocolate,i also disturd rose,izzah,fakrur,shafiq..rose in particular get a slap frm me..haha..izzah also..they poke2 me,GELI TAU!!!After dinner service,got drama,between kak zahara(our captain) n taufik,hew ling n yvette(part timer)DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA..I tell u ar,frm the starting i work till nw,confirm got drama...I tink we shud film it ah...Put at cinema la,at least get profit sia...I pity kak zaharah,she cried,its like watching my mom cried...coz MOST OF U SAY SHE BOSSY!!!come on la guy,we r onli a part timer,she a full time n a captain some more,she got the right to ask us to do ting or maybe do ting much faster coz tat her job n we shud obey it...kla i understand she bossy but then ARGH!!!HARD TO EXPLAIN LA,every1 got their own opinion....JUZ 4GIVE N 4GET LA....k then got exchange gift,my gift was the 1st to be taken as a random draw,chef Colin get it,i hope he like it...haha...i got puzzle sia frm ras,confirm pening la...haha..but tank anyway....So yar wat how my day goes today....UP n DOWN!!i still love it when i do the runway tingy,the rest tink i crazy n they scare i will drop the food,guess no...haha....

Azri Aziz left a thought at
2:42 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas