...MY DAYS IN HONG KONG...



DAY 1-14 DECEMBER....


Wake up at 7.30am,only few hours of sleep as today also i slept at 5am..(if u get wat i mean)Go bath,
siap2 then off to terminal 3..As i reached at t3,eat kaya toast to fill up my tummy(bunyi je dari pagi)then go check in counter..In the plane,I watch Get Smart,very hilarious,the journey was a smooth rides(
of course la SINGAPORE AIRLINES muz maintain good service)Reach at the HK airport,straight away go toilet,saw a cute kid but wen i look properly,it a small man(ambil kau,haha)oops sori dude,i criously misjudge u....WAKAKA i was laughing inside me....If i laugh at him,later kena whacked,scary la...LOL....At the checkout counter,got tis 1 auntie ah check my passport,ask me stupid question like wat is my family name,WTH!!!!Then she go click here,click there,after ten minutes then FINALLY HALLELUJIAH!!she stamp my passport and give me dirty look..HOT SIA HOT!!she the one delay thing,still 1 2 action,i Punch her face,confirm bez la...I wait by the side for my sister,ask the same question to my sister,i say la we r frm the same family,she say U GO OUT!,U GO OUT!wah i realli cnt take it la,then i shout F**K U B***H..sedap ar kena...ppl all hear,luckily no police,muka selamba,walk out frm there..Spoilt my mood onli,then wait 4 our tour guide to come,after 2hr then came,AIYAA PAA..PATHETICLA,i very tired,u knw...Bring us to our hotel,very unique la the hotel..You need to insert your room card in order to start the lift or to use the toilet at the lobby....BAIK APA!!!Our room facing the old block sia,sister and mother complain to father bout the room,father mother go down to the reception,i n my sister,snap2 pic...haha..Eventualli the hotel is fully booked,WALAU!!!Rest a while then go out makan at turkey stall,very the small,about 8ppl onli,cn sit..HAIZ!!I eat fish &the chip,POWER LA,then walk along the street,stop at 1 shop,very cheap man,the auntie ah very caring toward me la,she say OH BOY UR HAND SO COLD,MUMMY BUY AH BOY SOME JACKET LA,SHE ASLO SAY I GOT BABYFACE...happi la,proud of myself...Not always get praise by ppl...Mother buy 10 shirt,12 small bag,6 silk shirt,4 boxer,20 keychain cost HK$1000($195 singapore)cheap la sia,where cn u buy tat amount of ting in singapore..Go back to hotel,BUM,SLEEP...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

Today i work lunch,got a grp of girl,very cute la but still got onli 1 person in my heart rite nw,cnt telll...haha...after lunch,manager ask to extend till 6pm,i say ok,guess wat i need to do,WASH CHAIR...WALIAO!!!ppl wash car,i wash chair...haha....i do wif dishwasher somemore,we goot communication prblm la...haha....So juz do my work la....Go home,watch soccer match,sad la singapore lose...nvr ment to be la....So yar tat my day today.....Gonna update my days in hong kong soon...


HERE SOME PICS FRM MY 1ST DAY IN HK....























Azri Aziz left a thought at
12:18 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intro

Muhd Azri
22.11.89
21
Single
ITE College East
Stay Tamp Ville

Past

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
June 2010

Exits

*Faiz* *Rose* *Aishah Cine* *Hidayah* *Malissa* *Elfi* *Saadah* *Syahirah* *Faizoul* *Din* *Fathin* *Natasha* *Radzi* *Ida* *Sabril* *Aderline* *Aisley* *Sulastri* *Pamela* *Haziq* *Aisha* *Izzah* *Raudha* *Farhan* *Hwee Ling* *Rian* *Nuhaa* *Safita* *Nur Fairuz* *Ridzwan*

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

taggie


ShoutMix chat widget

original layout

I'll Keep Playing! by Araglas